The Total Program Fee is $3,860.00 USD and includes:
- Education tuition and fees for 12 credit hours at the University of Florida
- Housing accommodations, all meals, transportation, tours, cultural and sports excursions while at the University of Florida prior to arrival to Walt Disney World®
- Admission to one UF Sporting Event
- Gator One student ID card
- Orientation and Graduation Reception
- Supervision and support by UF program faculty and staff for the duration of the Academic Exchange Experience
- Access to all of the University of Florida’s instructional, technological, and student resources
Payments will be submitted in two installments. Half is due at the online start of the program on MAY 19, 2017 before 3:30 p.m. with the remainder due on SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 before 3:30 p.m.
Students will be responsible for the following expenses:
- Required Student Health Insurance;
- TB test (if needed);
- SEVIS I-901 fee;
- Any expense related to the application process for Walt Disney World® (e.g., background check);
- Airfare to and from Florida;
- All personal expenses once arriving to Walt Disney World® in Orlando, FL (e.g., housing, food and beverage, activities, entertainment, and other incidental expenses);
- Linens and Towels (unless student brings them from home);
- Summer and business attire (if needed);
- Work shoes (if needed);
- Textbook and Course Materials.
Health Insurance Requirement
All participants in the program are required to have health insurance coverage for the duration of their stay in the United States. If they do not provide proof of insurance they will not be able to register for classes. Students must carefully select a health insurance plan that meets all the requirements for international students set forth by the the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the Florida State University System’s Board of Governors (BOG).
Four providers have already been pre-approved for student purchase. Rates vary by age and semesters so please click on the links for each individual insurance plan for up to date information.
- International Student Protection (Trail Blazer and Trail Blazer Elite Plan)
- International Student Organization (ISO- Care for University of Florida: 6 months)
- Professional Service, Inc. (Platinum Plan)
- United Healthcare (International Students: Summer 1 & Fall)
*Costs shown are for ages 24 or 25 and under.
For more information on health insurance requirements, please visit https://www.ufic.ufl.edu/ISS/insurance.html. To view the BOG minimum health insurance requirements, please visit http://www.flbog.edu/documents_regulations/regulations/6_009%20Admiss%20of%20Intern%20Students.pdf.